We are the Franciscan Sisters of St. Bernadette.
The congregation of the Franciscan Sisters of St Bernadette is a non-profit organization founded in 1958 by the late Bishop Alfred Lanctot, (white fathers)from Canada.
We are located in Kagera Region in the northwestern corner of Tanzania. This community was established in response to the tremendous social, economic and spiritual needs of the local people, dedicated herself to apostolic work according to the Gospel and the Rule and life of brothers and sisters of the third order regular of St. Francis of Assisi. We are 208 professed members who primarily work in Tanzania